When we started this website the domain salingmatahari.com was not available.
As someone else had the domain we bought the next best thing, sailingmatahari.no.
The same day we put our domain sticker on the boom the .com domain became available, so we bought it at once.
The .no domain still works but we use the .com domain for our site now as we write all contents in English.
Matahari is now parked in Mågerø Marina for the last month before we sail. All the electronics is now wired and mounted, and working. We are getting closer and closer to sail day every day. Today we planned to put the sails on, but the winds were terrible so we had to put it off to another day.
All sheets and bends on the boat is now new, so as soon as we get the sails on we are taking it for a spinn :-)